3v3 League Information
About 3v3 Leagues
- There are no real positions in 3v3, which allows players to learn spacing, moving without the ball, team communication, and offensive and defensive skills, and 3v3 gives each player optimal playing involvement. Games are competitive, and the fast-paced game structure makes it a great basketball environment for players and spectators!
- 8-Week seasons with game nights once a week
- 16-minute games, 4 minutes to rotate courts
- Each team plays an average of 3 games per night, 24 games total
- Playoffs and championships are played during the final week
Rosters / Registration
- 3v3 registration is made by individual player registrations, where each player can request specific teammates to form a team of their own. If no teammate requests are indicated, we will place them on a team within their age group. The recommended team size is 4-6 players. Team size depends on each player’s availability and commitment to the league (a minimum of four players per team is required). Players must be within 1-grade differential of age to be placed on a team together. Please only request teammates you have already communicated with and mutually agreed to play together.
- You will be notified by email of your roster assignment once the league registration deadline completes.
- Schedules will be initially communicated by email and made available on TourneyMachine. We strongly recommend all players in the league download the Tourney Machine app to stay up-to-date with league game times, messages, scores, standings, and bracket play.