- 14-minute halves (stop clock) for grades 3-6th
- 16-minute halves (stop clock) for grades 7th – HS
- The clock will run in the 2nd half anytime the lead is over 20 points. Once under 20 points, stop time resumes.
- 2-minute halftime.
Overtime will be 2 minutes with stop time. After 2 overtimes, the first team to score 3 points wins the game. In overtime, both teams get ONE timeout (no carryover).
- Each team gets 3 timeouts per game (45 seconds). Teams will get ONE timeout in overtime. (Timeouts will NOT carry over)
On the 10th foul in each half, the opposing team will shoot 1 and 1. On the 12th and each additional foul, the opposing team will shoot 2 free throws. 2 free throws are shot for a technical foul.
- We ask that all teams are respectful of other teams, players, coaches, and referees. We will not tolerate any arguing, fighting, or any form of altercation. If this was to transpire,
- We will ask you to leave the building and you may be suspended from further attendance or play going forward in the building & apart of the fall league.
- Pressing is not allowed until the second half . If the lead goes to over 10 points, you are then not allowed to press.
- Pressing must be man to man. NO trapping
- If the lead surpasses 20 points, the clock will run, and if it falls back under, the clock will stop.
- Must play Man to Man defense, No ZONE defense allowed until the 2nd Half. This includes NO Zone trapping.
- Please use Sportsmanship in common sense with regard to pressing/trapping younger age players. We want to continue to emphasize the development of these athletes.
Grades 5/6 – High School
- Pressing is allowed up until 20-point lead. If the lead goes above 20, you are then NOT allowed to press.
- If the lead surpasses 20 points the clock will run, and if it falls back under the clock will stop.
- Man to Man & Zone Defense both allowed
- Please use Sportsmanship in common sense with regards to pressing/trapping younger age players.
- Players are allowed to play for multiple teams as long as they are in different divisions. Players can NOT play on multiple teams in same division. The rostered teams are what should be put into the scorebook prior to game. Any teams that have a kid that is not rostered playing are subject to forfeit for that particular game.
- Maximum of two coaches on the bench at all times.
- If you are given two technical fouls and kicked out of the game, you are subject to suspension for your next league game.
- Earrings: They must be taped or taken out in order to participate in game play. All bracelets should be removed or taped down
- Hair Beads: It is a rule that you are not able to play with hair beads in.
COACHES MUST STAY WITHIN BENCH AREA TO AVOID TECHNICAL FOULS.